Director of Marketing - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for leveraging marketing strategies to generate revenue and bolster a respected and trusted brand. They will also be responsible for leading the marketing team in the areas of content marketing, events and sponsorships, public relations, campaign coordination, branding and design, and digital marketing and advertising.
The Director of Marketing will be a strategic thinker capable of planning, developing strategy and evaluating return on investment for marketing functions. They will be a liaison between the marketing team and senior management in terms of identifying needs, strategy and direction.
- Analyze market, client and competitive environment, and evaluate and regularly report on marketing activities of key competitors.
- Analyze project and financial system data and information to identify most important litigation trends, law firms and attorneys for targeted marketing outreach and coverage.
- Oversee and direct market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Work with other IMS business leaders, define and communicate an overall marketing strategy for individual service lines and departments reflecting input from key stakeholders.
- Review historical marketing activities, engage in discussions with leadership to solicit feedback and bring fresh thinking to marketing plans.
- Originate, develop and execute creative, strategic marketing programs and plans that are reflective of current trends and service opportunities and directly align to business goals.Develop and implement a brand strategy; including focused campaigns, events, digital marketing and public relations.
- Ensure that marketing plans employ a full range of impactful and cost-efficient activities, including in market events, direct and digital communications, thought leadership, public relations and advertising.
- Mentor and develop marketing team to include web designers, community builders, writers and creative team members.
- Develop marketing materials and sales tools to be utilized by the business (including both service and industry focused materials).
- Understand firm-wide services that are marketed to the law firms, attorneys and experts and identify new opportunities to cross-sell firm services.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated across all departments.
- Support marketing efforts for digital publishing.
- Understand emerging trends in video marketing of professional services and communications
- Identify thought leadership initiatives, drive content development and build content calendar for the business. Tie thought leadership initiatives and campaign themes with PR plans and oversee execution.
- Maximize exposure of IMS brand and thought leadership through public relations activities and social media.
- Manage and report on market share indicators.
- Lead efforts to capture and report on ROI from marketing efforts.
- Work with digital team and inform leadership on campaign performance metrics, google analytics, etc. and make recommendations to optimize future efforts.
- Deliver marketing results against a tightly managed budget and track and report on marketing spending.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Customer/Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity
- 5 – 7 years of related experience in a professional services industry with progressive management experience.
- Increasing responsibilities designing, socializing, and successfully executing coordinated marketing campaigns.
- Strong grasp of marketing and communications fundamentals within each strategy area of the marketing department – content marketing, events and sponsorships, public relations, campaign coordination, branding and design, digital marketing and advertising.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field required; Master’s preferred
- Certification in digital marketing areas such SEO and SEM, content marketing and analytics preferred
- Membership in PRSA, IABC, LMA, AMA or a related industry-accepted organization preferred
- Marketing industry certifications including Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics Certification, HubSpot Content Marketing Certification, or Hootsuite Certification
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
IMS ExpertServices supports the world’s most influential firms through rigorous research, strategic alignment, and managed services to position clients for success on complex litigation and important matters.
IMS ExpertServices is an expert witness search firm that specializes in connecting highly credentialed, experienced experts and consultants with the attorneys who need them. By focusing on this niche legal market, we are able to find more qualified experts in less time than it would typically take an attorney.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our website.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.